Monday, August 05, 2002

Seen on Kuroshin.org
The creeping police state Clean Sweep gets praise and criticism -([fake German accent] show me zee papers)- The slippery slope of our decline is beginning to get covered by freezing rain and we're wearing fricking loafers. This has got to stop. We need a thaw and climb back onto the moral high ground where an entity does not institute force against another unless in response to an attack. Now we have a growing amoeba like police state that is consolidating power in the hands of one office so that an undefineable war against terror can be fought on an "as needed" basis.
As the SF Gate asks, "Can a sitting president be charged with plagiarism?"
I tried Starbuck's "Doubleshot" today - Wow is it horrible... it tasted not dissimilar to buttered yoohoo. I expected more from a drink that has about 1 gram of fat per ounce of liquid. So much potential down the drain...
Seen on whump.com. Nasa's Near Earth Object current impact risks page: http://neo.jpl.nasa.gov/risk/ -> Good because I know I'll be hit by a meteor someday - now I can plan for it.