Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Lima Is Still In The Top 10

When you grow up it will be much easier to live in Lima, OH than elsewhere. As Lima has been one of the most affordable housing markets for about the last 20 years. I don't think that is such a good thing.

See Lifehacker: The 10 Most and Least Affordable Cities in the US
Ten Most Affordable Cities with a Population Under 500,000
1. Lansing-East Lansing, MI
2. Sandusky, OH
3. Lima, OH
4. Springfield, OH
5. Bay City, MI
6. Battle Creek, MI
7. Canton-Massillon, OH
8. Saginaw-Saginaw Township North, MI
9. Utica-Rome, NY
10. Binghamton, NY

The "When I Grow Up I Want To Live In Lima" song by Mr. Fioretti:

When I grow up I want to live in Lima
Maybe get there on a big jet liner
Take me an hour or maybe two
Either way I'll get there to you
We'll all pile into a conversion van
Drive on down to the House of Hunan
When we get there we'll see what they've got
Change our minds and go to the China Wok

When we get bored we'll blow up BP
When we get hungry we'll go to Kewpee

Nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah
[repeat]